|November 12, 2013 - November 26, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Answer inquiries and obtain information for general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. Provide information regarding activities conducted at establishment; location of departments, offices, and employees within organization. |
|Duties:||• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times. |
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• File and maintain records.
• Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
• Provide information about establishment such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
• Keep a current on staff members' whereabouts and availability.
• Perform duties such as taking care of plants and straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
• Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
• All other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly. |
Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Experience: 6 plus months of experience
Computer Skills: Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
Other Requirements: Successfully pass pre-hire and random drug screenings.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.